Flamestretch® Pullover (FR)
The Flamestretch® Pullover is our warmest layering option. Designed to be an insulating layer worn over Coolknit® and/or HotJohns® garments. Flamestretch fabric is highly breathable while trapping heat to keep you warm and comfortable.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. When operating in cold conditions, the Flamestretch Pullover is the ideal choice.
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabric
- 4-way stretch
- 1/4 Zip Neck
- Internal chest pocket
- Excellent moisture management
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra-soft interior
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system