Army Combat Shirt (FR)
With five million shirts fielded, the Massif Army Combat Shirt (ACS) has become an essential item in kits throughout the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force. Flame-resistant and fully functional, this combat shirt is exceptional under armor.
The Massif Army Combat Shirt (ACS) is the standard for hot-weather combat gear. A progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world's most unforgiving environments. Our innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor. Over five million shirts fielded by the U.S. Army.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IFF tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® brand material
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction
- Velcro® brand loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance