Army Combat Shirt (FR)
With five million shirts fielded, the Massif ACS has become an essential item in kits throughout the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force. Flame-resistant and fully functional, this combat shirt is exceptional under armor.
Massif's ACS is the standard for hot-weather combat gear. A progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world's most unforgiving environments. Our innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor. Over five million shirts fielded by the U.S. Army.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IFF tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® brand material
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction
- Velcro® brand loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance.