Massif Utility Uniform Blouse (V2) (FR)
- %1 left
Massif’s Utility Uniform delivers optimal durability and protection in harsh working conditions or while handling heavy machinery and tools. The uniform meets or exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2.
Massif’s Utility Uniform combines ergonomic garments to deliver supreme versatility without any compromises in hardiness or safety. This uniform is highly breathable, and comfortably form-fitting when moving or seated. It is also made from a resilient woven 7oz FR sateen fabric that meets or exceeds the 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2. We believe that discomfort is a price no one should pay for durability and protection in harsh working conditions or while handling heavy machinery and tools.
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506
- Meets or exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for NFPA 70e “PPE Category 2
- Meets or exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets with Split Shoulder Loop for Comfort
- Forearm Pen Pocket
- Chest Pockets with Zipper and Flap Entry
- Added Ventilation with a Back Cape and Mesh Underlay
- Articulated Elbows and Roll-able Sleeves
- Zippered Center Front with Draft Flap