Massif® Utility Uniform Blouse (V2) (FR)
- %1 left
Massif®’s Utility Uniform delivers optimal durability and protection in harsh working conditions or while handling heavy machinery and tools. The uniform meets or exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2.
Massif®’s Utility Uniform combines ergonomic garments to deliver supreme versatility without any compromises in hardiness or safety. This uniform is highly breathable, and comfortably form-fitting when moving or seated. It is also made from a resilient woven 7oz FR sateen fabric that meets or exceeds the 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2. We believe that discomfort is a price no one should pay for durability and protection in harsh working conditions or while handling heavy machinery and tools.
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506
- Meets or exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for NFPA 70e “PPE Category 2
- Meets or exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets with Split Shoulder Loop for Comfort
- Forearm Pen Pocket
- Chest Pockets with Zipper and Flap Entry
- Added Ventilation with a Back Cape and Mesh Underlay
- Articulated Elbows and Roll-able Sleeves
- Zippered Center Front with Draft Flap