Flamestretch® Beanie (FR)
Stretchy. Low-profile. FR. The Flamestretch Beanie will be your go-to cap for extra warmth and protection.
The Massif® Flamestretch® beanie is a lightweight stretch fleece that is form-fitting for excellent functionality with a helmet. It functions equally well stand-alone and offers maximum coverage when the temperatures drop. Made with Flamestretch fabric, the beanie is soft, comfortable and provides superior moisture management. Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. When operating in cold conditions, the Flamestretch Beanie is the ideal choice.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabric
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra-soft interior
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ Layering System
- Fits under helmet
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance. ,
- Approved by NAVAIR ,
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard ,
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly