E.W.O.C.™ (FR) Hood
- %1 left
The Massif E.W.O.C.™ (FR) Hood, short for Extreme Weather Overhead Cover, is your go-to headgear in extreme cold conditions.
The Massif E.W.O.C.™ Hood, short for Extreme Weather Overhead Cover, is your go-to headgear in extreme cold conditions. Designed and built with multiple communities in mind, the Extreme Weather Overhead Cover is designed to regulate your body temperature and keep you performing at peak efficiency, no matter the conditions. From aircrew (FR) to security forces (Non-FR), all communities will appreciate the ease of transitioning through all 3 options, while freeing up pocket space for mission critical tools. Easily integrated with any of your Massif outerwear, the hood can be worn up or down comfortably and has a built-in neck gaiter that stays put, thanks to its solid elastic design. The E.W.O.C.™ Hood is all about making your job easier – with less stuff in your pockets and less weight to carry, you can stay quick and efficient.
All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- One size fits most
- Neck gaiter, face mask, and full hood configurations
- Extended cut to limit exposure
- Extreme cold and windy conditions hood
- Highly breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Stretchy fabric for enhanced mobility
- Lightweight performance fit maximizes comfort
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- 4-way fit and contoured hem for versatility
- Chafe-free flat-seams and built-in articulation for comfort