Cool Knit® Bottom (FR)
The Massif® Cool Knit® Bottom, made with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, is our lightest flame-resistant performance base layer.
The perfect base layer, Massif® Cool Knit® Bottom aggressively wicks sweat away from your skin, keeping you cool and preventing saturation. The lightweight four-way stretch bottom has a trim fit, keeps its shape over time, and is highly compressible for easy stuffing when you're living out of a pack. Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. DuPont Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. The Cool Knit Bottom is so soft and comfortable that you'll forget it is FR.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- Highly compressible
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ Layering System
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance. ,
- Approved by NAVAIR ,
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard ,
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly