Caldera™ Wind Shirt (FR)
Flame-resistant. Lightweight. Breathable. Wear with layers or don't. Made with revolutionary Massif® SABA™ and Battleskin™ fabrics, the Caldera will be your new go-to combat shirt for year-round use.
Building upon Massif’s Combat Shirt expertise, we have developed the Caldera Wind Shirt. This shirt features Massif® Battleskin™ fabric in the torso for exceptional breathability and true FR protection, without sacrificing durability. The wind-resistant sleeve fabric, SABA®, is a revolutionary new two-layer laminate system that combines proprietary FR processes with unique knit structures. Massif’s SABA fabric is lightweight, has extremely high breathability, and an advanced Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment, making it perfect for under armor applications and advanced layering systems. The proprietary knitted nylon face has an extremely smooth hand, adding to its next-to-skin comfort and enabling quiet operation. The Caldera Windshirt can be worn with lightweight base layers, mid-weight base layers, or as a stand-alone garment for year round use. Compatible with backpacks, chest rigs, and parachute harnesses, this shirt offers world class performance for a variety of activities.
- 1/4 Zip neck allows for easy donning and doffing, and increased ventilation
- High collar with a chin guard for protection and comfort
- No-seam shoulders provide additional comfort when wearing armor
- Elbow pad pockets
- Shoulder pockets to keep gear within reach
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a custom fit
- Elastic thumb loop inside cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance.