Flamestretch® Sock System (FR)
Donned primarily by cold-water rescue divers, the Flamestretch Sock System is designed to be worn under dry suits when warmth and FR protection is critical.
The Flamestretch® sock system is comprised of two socks. The inner sock liner by Darn Tough® Wool is low-profile, comfortable, provides excellent moisture management, and is warm when wet. The over-sock constructed with Massif Flamestretch fabric is highly breathable and traps heat to keep your feet warm in the harshest conditions.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabric
- High warmth to weight ratio
- Warm when wet
- Excellent moisture management
- Design to work with Massif® Fire and Ice™ layering system
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance