NAVAIR Combat Shirt (FR)
Flame-resistant and fully functional, this combat shirt is exceptional under armor. Authorized for Navy and Marine Corps pilots and aircrew, the NAVAIR Combat Shirt is included on NAVAIR's SOASI list.
Designed specifically for Navy and Marine Corps pilots and aircrew, this combat shirt is authorized for wear and included on NAVAIR's State-of-the-Art Survival Items list. Massif's innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising construction, this combat shirt is engineered for true FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable, and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction
- Low-profile, zippered upper arm pockets
- Two upper arm dual flapped pen/light pockets
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® brand material
- Seamless side-panel construction
- Velcro® brand hook and loop fasteners
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance.