Massif Utility Uniform Pant
Only %1 left
Massif’s Utility Uniform delivers optimal durability and protection in harsh working conditions or while handling heavy machinery and tools. The uniform construction includes cutting-edge Sigma 4Star® fabric, with DuPont™ Nomex®, DuPont™ Kevlar®, and meets or exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2.
Massif’s Utility Uniform combines ergonomic garments to deliver supreme versatility without any compromises in hardiness or safety. This uniform is highly breathable, comfortably form fitting when moving or seated, and made from resilient 7oz FR twill. We believe that discomfort is a price no one should have to pay for durability and protection in harsh working conditions or while handling heavy machinery and tools.
- Meets or Exceeds 8 Cal/cm2 Arc Rating for PPE Level 2
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets with Split Shoulder Loop for Comfort
- Forearm Pen Pocket
- Chest Pockets with Zipper and Flap Entry
- Added Ventilation with a Back Cape and Mesh Underlay
- Articulated Elbows and Roll-able Sleeves
- Zippered Center Front with Draft Flap
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- THE FIRST FIBER USED IN MILITARY UNIFORMS
- Massif Utility Uniform Care & Maintenance Information