It's hard to find anything as comfortable and versatile as gear made with our soft and breathable Flamestretch® fleece fabric. The Flamestretch Pullover has a streamlined design that minimizes bulk when layering and provides excellent stretch for comfort and agility. Works as both a base layer or outer layer, and provides a seamless fit in between layers without bunching or riding up. Interior chest pocket provides easy access to small items.
Massif Flamestretch is constructed with Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Excellent moisture management for multi-season use
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- 12-inch zip neck for easy donning and doffing
- Interior chest pocket
- High collar for extra protection and warmth
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard. Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- ASTM D6413/F2302 Performance Specification for Flame Resistance
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating, EBT: 7.2 cal/cm2, HRC 1
The Flamestretch pullover is the most comfy cold weather top I have ever had.
LCPL Alex Hriz
I'm a Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps at 3/23 I Co. - I was issued one of your Flamestretch products, and it's one of the absolute finest warming layers I've ever worn. Not just military wise, but civilian as well!
USFS Wildland Firefighter
FR Protection Really Works
“Thank you for making a great product! My Massif fleece protected me not only from cold, but kept me from serious burns when I had drip torch fuel spill on one of the sleeves & catch on fire. I managed to escape injury, and the incident is laughed at now, much better than the outcome would have been if I had poly fleece on...”
Skip Tackett, Veteran Heli Pilot/Instructor
"The fabrics are almost luxurious in a way. I am in awe of the Flamestretch material! It is like my favorite set of gym clothes, but it's FR. The Elements jacket and pants are the same way. FR gear is a requirement for me, comfortable or not, so if it is, that's a huge bonus."