Massif's ACS is the standard for hot-weather combat gear. The progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world's most unforgiving environments. Our innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IR tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® technology
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable
- Meets the strenuous manufacturing and performance testing requirements of the Army's Team Soldier Certified authorization program: PEO Soldier Certification Program (https://peosoldier.army.mil/newpeo/ContactUs/faqs/CertProg.asp).
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the Pyroman thermal manikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
- Over one million shirts fielded by the U.S. Army.
US Army Captain
"I wanted to send you a quick note of appreciation for making a great product. I am a U.S. Army Reservist from Oregon who is currently deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. I want to let you know how much I enjoy wearing your Army Multi-Cam Fire-Resistant Combat Shirt while on patrols in Afghanistan. The daily outdoor temperatures are reaching into the upper 90's to low 100's right now and your shirt is performing flawlessly. I also appreciate the fire-resistance fabric you have constructed this shirt from. Every time I put this shirt on, I have great sense of pride knowing that this shirt was made in my great state of Oregon. Thank you once again for your efforts with this product. It is appreciated.”
My favorite piece of outdoor clothing I've had is the Army Combat Shirt I was issued on my most recent deployment to Afghanistan. Flying when it's above 35C with body armor on can be taxing, but the breatheability of the Combat Shirt along with the moisture wicking made flying Medevac missions a bit more comfortable during the summer.
SFC Jason Crosby
"This seems to be the ideal evolution of the shirt. Durable and comfortable with ample pen pockets and improved sleeve pockets. The ACS is the best shirt currently available for wear in combat."